Thursday, May 5, 2011

Another day, another round of drama.

So let's just say that my life is a little crazy right now. I have to postpone my 365 for a little bit seeing as how I left my camera battery in Las Vegas. Go me, right? I'm hoping to get it back within a week. Here's to hoping. I feel really weird not having my camera. I have had it available to me for the past four years of my life. Everyday. And it makes me feel really, what's the best way to put it... helpless. I can't do anything about it. I don't like it.

I guess I can take this time to make my blog a little more personal and put a little more me into it. I had it pointed out to me that my blog consisted of just a picture and a sentence or two describing it. That is not what I wanted this blog to be about. I wanted it to be an online journal of sorts to sort through my thoughts and own my feeling. And that is what I plan to do.

I have made the decision to sell my camera a buy a new one. It's a Nikon D40 w/ a 18-55mm lens. I'm hoping to sell it for around $200-$300. Well, whether or not I sell it I'm buying a new one. I need a new one. I'm planning on buying the Nikon D5100. I want to buy it as soon as June. I'm planning on buying that and maybe a new lens too. I will have to see how much I get in loans for Summer semester. I do have a wedding to save up for after all. But that is a year away so hopefully I will be able to swing this.

I was debating whether or not to bring this up but then I thought, this is MY blog, MY life, and MY thoughts and I can put them where I please right? Right. I love my life. I love the people I choose to surround myself with. They make me a better person. I choose not to involve people in my life that I don't feel deserve to be in it. That is that. I have a right to my feelings and I will own what I say no matter what it is. My posts are here and they will stay here for however long internet is around for.

And I also want to talk about bribes. Not little things like I will give you a piece a candy if you will let me take your pictures. No, but real down and dirty bribes. To bribe is to persuade (someone) to act in one's favor, typically illegally or dishonestly, by a gift of money or other inducement. Via Google of course. To say one will do something and then say but only if you will do that will benefit me is not only sick but it is dirty and wrong. Yes I need money because I have bills to pay and a child to help support. But I do not under any circumstances want dirty money. Nor will I comply to someone who thinks that way. I believe in Karma. I also believe in energy. That people have energy, actions have energy. And taking a bribe like that is poisonous energy and I won't have it in my life. I have turned my life completely around since high school and it has been hard work. I will not allow anyone to get in the way of that. Family or not. Friend or not. Either way. If you get in my way of happiness. Then I don't allow you in my life.

Past is past, the present is now, and the future is yet to come. Change is possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment