Monday, May 16, 2011

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

In the photography business, or any creative profession really, there will be haters. People who want to bring you down and tell you how you are doing things wrong and the way you live your life is going to send you to Hell. Well, I personally hate haters. They have every right to their opinion as much as I do. Of course freedom of speech, blah blah blah. But I have found that the only way to not have those kinds of things affect me... is to not look. I live my life the way I believe it should be lived. I state my opinion the way I feel it. You don't like it you say? DON'T LOOK! VoilĂ ! It's magic. Out of site out of mind. My life is my life, everybody elses is everybody elses.

No matter what people say about me or who they think I am, no one can tell me what I can and can't do. I will be more amazing that you can comprehend. I already am amazing. I do what I do with a worse camera than you and a kit lens. So screw you. I am a much better artist than you and I will reward myself and one up myself every chance I get because I deserve it. And I won't let you or anyone else stand in my way.

Relationships of every kind end for many reasons. Misunderstandings, hurtful words are exchanged, lack of communication, and most importantly refusing to listen. People can change, they do everyday. For better and for worse. And I don't think someone can truly understand that until they have loved and lost. How many people over how many centuries have discovered that it is better if you set out each day with love in your heart, free of judgement either of yourself or others and willing to learn something about whatever happens to you?
And how many of us remember this?
I know that I have amazing days when I keep the right frame of mind and crappy ones when I don't. And the really trick thing about looking at things this way is that when you get good at it even the crappy days are amazing!


So because of me leaving my battery in Vegas my 365 was ruined. I am going to start a whole new one on May 25. It's the anniversary of the man I will be calling my husband. He is soo amazing and so supportive. I couldn't imagine having anyone else by my side. I will conquer the 365 and it will be fantastic. I love me! I love my life. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment